Feeling intimidated or nervous about starting construction of your new home? Considering the amount of money and time you are about to commit, that feeling is natural. What doesn’t help is the fact that there are not many resources available to help you through this. Often, many people fail to hire the one professional who’s job it is to guide them through all this…the Architect.
Architect Bryan Toepfer explains the process from the initial beginning of your project’s design, all the way to the final day of Construction. He will guide you through each phase and help you understand, learn and most importantly keep your sanity among one of the most stressful purchases of your entire life.
- Who should you be working with?
- What should you be asking at each phase?
- When are certain milestones achieved?
- Where are you in the overall process and what is remaining?
- Why do you need to do your research, and what will happen if you don’t?
- How do you keep your budget and schedule protected?
Feeling intimidated or nervous about starting construction of your new home? Considering the amount of money and time you are about to commit, that feeling is Easily the largest milestone for anyone in the Architecture industry is passing the Architectural Registration Exams and earning their license. Yet, a very large percentage of people never finish their exams, or may begin but never finish. Why? Because these exams are easily the most difficult portion of anyone’s career. While there is no denying the difficulty in these exams, they CAN be conquered.
Architect Bryan Toepfer explains the strategy that he (and many others that he has coached) used to finish all of the Architectural Registration Exams in less than six months. He will also share the difficulties and pitfalls that many fall victim to when taking their exams, and how you can avoid them to ensure your success.
- Who should you talk with about these exams?
- What is the best strategy to finish quickly?
- When should you be scheduling your exams?
- Where are the best resources for your studying?
- Why is it NECESSARY to become licensed NOW?
- How do you stay focused and motivated for six months?